- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
Category Archives: US Cons
By Chaos Fox Costuming | Published: May 12, 2015
Ever have that moment where your just working on those last minute costumes and you feel like your at your limit and you can’t even do it anymore? Your on the verge of tear’s your just about to give up but lets talk reality here you don’t need to give up. Sit back relax take [...]
By sado44 | Published: May 6, 2015
This Post is submitted by Evel Fett Cosplay , amazing! Day 1: Big Wow Comicfest 2015 was held in the San Jose Convention Center on April 1819. This is one of my favorite conventions to attend. It is for true comic book fans and cosplayers.There had to be at least 5,000 people waiting to receive their badges [...]
By sado44 | Published: July 24, 2012
Hello buddies, Today Miccostumes.com is proud to make the announcement for you that we have been one of sponsor for Mizucon 2012, and if you have any chance to be there, why not join in the cosplay contest there, winners will be get our shop $50 and $25 gift cards with other sponsors’ gifts~ So [...]
By Lunar Angel | Published: April 23, 2012
Bringing to you the latest news in convention news from sunny Florida. The convention season is about to start in full swing around these coming summer months. So I would like to bring to your attention a small up and coming convention in its 2nd year of bringing fun to us Florida anime/videogame fans. Pariahcon [...]