- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Category Archives: European Cons
By Dani | Published: March 31, 2015
Hi! I am Dani Foca, Italian cosplayer, here to report about last week-end’s Ludicomix convention held in Empoli, Tuscany. Ludicomix is quite a small con, and this year they decided to have it in the city center instead of choosing a defined location. So, cosplayers would walk around in the streets and could take pictures [...]
By Tina | Published: March 23, 2015
Hello, I am Tina. I‘m one of the miccostume.com convention reporters and would like to introduce you to some conventions I visited this year. This here is about the Imagicon 2015. Some words about me. I am a KIG cosplayer also doing cosplaying since 8 years. I started as a normal cosplayer but now I [...]
By sado44 | Published: August 3, 2012
Today we are proud of announce that Miccostumes.com has become one of the sponsors for Etnacomics, the 4th biggest anime convention in Italy ,last year they had over 25000 people to join in. So if you have chance to be this year’s Etnacomics, dont forget to join in their cosplay contest , Miccostumes.com has provide [...]
By Sherry | Published: March 14, 2012
Title: Banzaicon 2012 Location: Sliperiet Larvik, Norway View Larger Map Description: Banzaicon is back! The theme of Banzaicon 3 in 2012 is matsuri! Important keywords for the Banzaicon weekend are lights and lanterns, panels, games and entertainment, as well as food stalls and bazaars. This is the mood will we attempt to create as we [...]