- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Category Archives: Events
By Chaos Fox Costuming | Published: May 12, 2015
Ever have that moment where your just working on those last minute costumes and you feel like your at your limit and you can’t even do it anymore? Your on the verge of tear’s your just about to give up but lets talk reality here you don’t need to give up. Sit back relax take [...]
By sado44 | Published: May 6, 2015
This Post is submitted by Evel Fett Cosplay , amazing! Day 1: Big Wow Comicfest 2015 was held in the San Jose Convention Center on April 1819. This is one of my favorite conventions to attend. It is for true comic book fans and cosplayers.There had to be at least 5,000 people waiting to receive their badges [...]
By Dani | Published: March 31, 2015
Hi! I am Dani Foca, Italian cosplayer, here to report about last week-end’s Ludicomix convention held in Empoli, Tuscany. Ludicomix is quite a small con, and this year they decided to have it in the city center instead of choosing a defined location. So, cosplayers would walk around in the streets and could take pictures [...]
By Tina | Published: March 23, 2015
Hello, I am Tina. I‘m one of the miccostume.com convention reporters and would like to introduce you to some conventions I visited this year. This here is about the Imagicon 2015. Some words about me. I am a KIG cosplayer also doing cosplaying since 8 years. I started as a normal cosplayer but now I [...]