- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Category Archives: Cosplay Tutorials
By Crystal | Published: March 4, 2015
1. Eye without makeup, already put on yellow contacts to fit Ryota Kise’s eye color. 2. Draw the eyebrow with brown eyebrow pencil, and brush the whole eye part with nude color eyeshadow. 3. Draw the eyeliner and extend at the outer corner of the eye. Author About Crystal LiMore Posts (32)
By Yuzuki | Published: March 3, 2015
Okay, we all know a wig is a HUGE part of becoming the character. It can completely change how the over all feel of your cosplay. I have made many mistakes on buying wigs, so here are my tips to you! First off, you want to find a TRUSTED wig dealer. Websites that have wigs [...]
By Crystal | Published: March 2, 2015
This feather is essencial for your cosplay of Sakura from Tsubasa. Some backgroud info for the feather: At the beginning of the series, Sakura grows wings from her back, which dissolve into magical feathers that are in fact pieces of her soul. These contain her memories since she was born, and if not retrieved, she will [...]
By Alice Haruka | Published: March 1, 2015
Hey Everyone! Today I’m going to do a Cosplay Tutorial on how to make MonoBears ears from the anime Dangan Ronpa. Some background information on MonoBear also known as MonoKuma is that he is the main antagonist in the anime Dangan Ronpa. MonoBear has a good and bad side of himself which is apparent because is [...]
By Yuzuki | Published: February 27, 2015
Hello every one of the cosplay community! I am Ally, better known as Unexpected Link Cosplay, and I am here to show you how to become the rough and tough Corporal Levi & Ackerman from Attack on Titan! Before we start, you will need; Cleanser Plenty of cotton swabs A variety of makeup brushes and [...]