- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Category Archives: Cosplay Tutorials
By Alice Haruka | Published: March 27, 2015
Hiya everyone! I’m sorry I haven’t posted in awhile >.< forgive me please? School has been a lot these past few weeks, but that should be no excuse! However, now I have everything settled and I can do more for all of you yaaaaaay! Anyways, today I’m going to do a tutorial on ‘Rose Quartz‘ star [...]
By sado44 | Published: March 24, 2015
Actually most female anime characters have full breasts but most cosplayers don’t, so how to make fake big boobs when you cosplay? This maybe a big question for many cosplay girls who are looking for breast fuller and cleavage tips. 1.Make Fake ones: This is the magic in my eyes, you can make fake bigger breast using Craft foam, cotton [...]
By Irvy | Published: March 17, 2015
I’ve been cosplaying for about ten years, so I’ve taken a lot of photos and had my photo taken a lot too. I’ve taken professional photos in my hometown and at conventions. I’ve taken random photos in con hallways, or photos that my friends came up with on the spur of the moment. Outside the [...]
By sado44 | Published: March 12, 2015
Early this week, I post a photo about prosthetic hand for Pandora Hearts Cheshire Cat Cosplay in our Facebook Page, more than 400 cosplayers click “Like” button to share it,really impressive! Sometimes we need to make prosthetic hand for cosplay if there are monster hands,so today I tried to do some home work to collect 5 ways [...]
By Crystal | Published: March 4, 2015
1. Eye without makeup, already put on yellow contacts to fit Ryota Kise’s eye color. 2. Draw the eyebrow with brown eyebrow pencil, and brush the whole eye part with nude color eyeshadow. 3. Draw the eyeliner and extend at the outer corner of the eye. Author About Crystal LiMore Posts (32)