- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
- 5 Ways To Find Cosplay Ideas
Category Archives: Cosplay Tutorials
By sado44 | Published: March 24, 2015
Actually most female anime characters have full breasts but most cosplayers don’t, so how to make fake big boobs when you cosplay? This maybe a big question for many cosplay girls who are looking for breast fuller and cleavage tips. 1.Make Fake ones: This is the magic in my eyes, you can make fake bigger breast using Craft foam, cotton [...]
By Irvy | Published: March 17, 2015
I’ve been cosplaying for about ten years, so I’ve taken a lot of photos and had my photo taken a lot too. I’ve taken professional photos in my hometown and at conventions. I’ve taken random photos in con hallways, or photos that my friends came up with on the spur of the moment. Outside the [...]
By sado44 | Published: March 12, 2015
Early this week, I post a photo about prosthetic hand for Pandora Hearts Cheshire Cat Cosplay in our Facebook Page, more than 400 cosplayers click “Like” button to share it,really impressive! Sometimes we need to make prosthetic hand for cosplay if there are monster hands,so today I tried to do some home work to collect 5 ways [...]
By Crystal | Published: March 4, 2015
1. Eye without makeup, already put on yellow contacts to fit Ryota Kise’s eye color. 2. Draw the eyebrow with brown eyebrow pencil, and brush the whole eye part with nude color eyeshadow. 3. Draw the eyeliner and extend at the outer corner of the eye. Author About Crystal LiMore Posts (32)
By Yuzuki | Published: March 3, 2015
Okay, we all know a wig is a HUGE part of becoming the character. It can completely change how the over all feel of your cosplay. I have made many mistakes on buying wigs, so here are my tips to you! First off, you want to find a TRUSTED wig dealer. Websites that have wigs [...]