- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Category Archives: Cosplay Convention
By Kitty Himee | Published: April 10, 2015
☆ Hello kittens! Kitty Himee speaking here ~ I am a Canadian-based cosplayer who likes everything pink and cute, and who mostly cosplay as dolls, lolis and princesses. I hope you guys are doing great and having a good time, at least as much as I did last week-end during Anime Boston 2015! ☆ General ☆ Anime [...]
By Dani | Published: March 31, 2015
Hi! I am Dani Foca, Italian cosplayer, here to report about last week-end’s Ludicomix convention held in Empoli, Tuscany. Ludicomix is quite a small con, and this year they decided to have it in the city center instead of choosing a defined location. So, cosplayers would walk around in the streets and could take pictures [...]
By sado44 | Published: March 27, 2015
This article is submitted by Lisa and Sasha (Pashy Cosplay). It’s this time of the year again. The snow melts, it’s getting warmer outside and all of us are preparing our next cosplays. Of course we were really happy, when they announced the next date for OOT-Oldenburger Otaku Treff. As cosplayers, there is nothing more [...]
By Tina | Published: March 23, 2015
Hello, I am Tina. I‘m one of the miccostume.com convention reporters and would like to introduce you to some conventions I visited this year. This here is about the Imagicon 2015. Some words about me. I am a KIG cosplayer also doing cosplaying since 8 years. I started as a normal cosplayer but now I [...]