- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
- 5 Ways To Find Cosplay Ideas
Category Archives: Cosplay Convention
By Dani | Published: March 31, 2015
Hi! I am Dani Foca, Italian cosplayer, here to report about last week-end’s Ludicomix convention held in Empoli, Tuscany. Ludicomix is quite a small con, and this year they decided to have it in the city center instead of choosing a defined location. So, cosplayers would walk around in the streets and could take pictures [...]
By sado44 | Published: March 27, 2015
This article is submitted by Lisa and Sasha (Pashy Cosplay). It’s this time of the year again. The snow melts, it’s getting warmer outside and all of us are preparing our next cosplays. Of course we were really happy, when they announced the next date for OOT-Oldenburger Otaku Treff. As cosplayers, there is nothing more [...]
By Tina | Published: March 23, 2015
Hello, I am Tina. I‘m one of the miccostume.com convention reporters and would like to introduce you to some conventions I visited this year. This here is about the Imagicon 2015. Some words about me. I am a KIG cosplayer also doing cosplaying since 8 years. I started as a normal cosplayer but now I [...]
By sado44 | Published: December 7, 2012
This is another guest post from Rose Rappaport , our lovely friend, you can check her las article Life in Japan-One Piece as well.So let’s beginning: Cosplay in Japan is very different from cosplay in America, but there are similarities as well. Japan does not have as many conventions as the United States, so places [...]