- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
Category Archives: Cosplay Contest
By Kevin | Published: June 18, 2012
The contest ended on 15th, June. There were 22 contestants in total. According to our rules, there are two winners. They are #10 Laura Nebulaluben as Seripa (111 favourites + 50 comments + 19 from Miccostumes = 180 votes in total) and #11 Rina Inverse Mx as Android 18 (122 favourites + 49 comments + [...]
By Kevin | Published: June 8, 2012
Hello cosplay devotees, are you planning to go to an anime/cosplay convention this summer? If you are, here’s a chance that you may get a $100 Cash Coupon for sending us your photo(s) on the convention. Our new edition of contest is called “Live Convention”. To be a qualified contestant, you just need to print [...]
By Kevin | Published: June 4, 2012
By Kevin | Published: May 23, 2012
What is CosplayCrossing? Like Bookcrossing, we define CosplayCrossing as “We offer free costume & wig to a cosplayer in a certain area for his/her photo shooting, anime convention, or something like that. And then, the cosplayer passes on the costume/wig to another cosplayer, and so on.” First Edition of CosplayCrossing in US Miccostumes.com will provide [...]
By Kevin | Published: May 15, 2012
Are you a Dragon Ball devotee? Have you ever done a Dragon Ball cosplay? If you do, don’t be hesitate to join in our Dragon Ball Cosplay Photo Contest to share your fabulous cosplay photo with the world. More excitingly, while communicating with the Dragon Ball cosplay Community, you will get a chance to win [...]