Name: Katherine / Female / American
Social Networks: deviantart.com
Comments from the cosplayer:
Ciel in Wonderland OVA
Made for Katsucon 2011 pic taken in backyard
Lizzy is my absolute favorite character out of the entire series. I love this cosplay that my mom made for me the only downside is that I get overheats fast!!! The fabric that we used to make this dress is very heavy so it has a built in petti coat but, that wasn’t enough. So I have an additional petti coat skirt under everything. With the gloves, stockings, shorts, and petti coats this dress is perfect for the winter not so good for the summer.
Ciel in Wonderland OVA
Made for kastucon 2012
Alois is a character I really could care less about but I wanted to cosplay another outfit of Wonderland. I always saw pictures of Ciel in wonderland but not of Alois (and I also found a great deal on pink fabric). I quickly made the outfit and told my sister to let’s do a photo shoot. Overall I was pleased with the outcome! I just need to make some few corrections to the outfit for the next appearance.
Kuroshitsuji allows me to better my skill. I love the art concept with all the Victorian outfits. I’m currently working on two more lizzy outfits that have a lot of ruffles and draping and I have 6 additional outfits planned from the series. Every time I try to go to a different manga Kuroshitsuji comes out with a new chapter with brand new outfits and filling up my cosplay plans for 2012/2013.
Winners and Prizes of the Contest:
One winner will be chosen out from every 15 contestants.
- First Prize: any costume from our Black Butler costume catalog
- Second Prize: any wig from our Black Butler wig catalog
- Third Prize: $20 Cash Coupon
- Winners after third will all get $15 Cash Coupons
The voting process:
- You can vote for the cosplayer by Facebook likes and Google Pluses. Each Facebook like or Google Plus will be counted as one score.
- In addition, the organizer Miccostumes.com acts as another judge. We will govern some votes and vote for the top 20 contestants. I.e., the best entry (in our opinion) will get additional 20 scores, the second will get 19, third 18, and so on.
Read this post
for more details about the rules and how to join.