- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Category Archives: Our Authors
By sado44 | Published: May 5, 2015
Today we are really happy that Chaos Fox join in our blog, really exciting and can’t wait to see her cosplay articles!! Join in our blog to get sponsor by miccostumes.com! ——- Hey guys I’m Chaos Fox I may be considered a veteran cosplayer as I have been cosplaying for over 6 years now but honestly [...]
By sado44 | Published: March 27, 2015
Hello everyone, I’m Nekomancer but I usually just go by Neko. I am a new blogger here and I wanted to let you know more about me. I am a Cosplayer and Commissioner who specializes in wigs. I have only been Cosplaying since 2013 but before that I was in charge of costuming in theatre [...]
By sado44 | Published: March 19, 2015
Irvy have been cosplaying for about ten years, most of those in her home state of Idaho, California, and the Pacific Northwest United States. In her spare time, Irvy like to write and play too many video games. For photos, updates, and other information, please check her Facebook page as Irvy Cosplay. She’s also part of a cosplay [...]
By Dan | Published: July 2, 2012
Fullmetal Alchemist (FMA for short) is a great series and one my wife really enjoys as well. Like all Japanese anime, it has a lesson to be learned. In this one however, it is an extremely hard lesson with some extreme consequences. Welcome to the world where alchemy is a reality. However there are some [...]