- Delay of the Contest Time
Bleach cosplay fans, huge thanks for your joining in our contest. Since we will have a holiday from Jan. 22 to 28, we will postpone this Bleach cosplay contest. Application forms will be continually accepted until Jan. 30. And we will announce the winners on Jan. 31. Email us your application form. We will publish your article and reply to you once coming back from the holiday.
- Send Us Links If You Published Articles Somewhere
As promised, we will provide each of you extra votes as long as you post articles related to the contest on any site you or your friends have. You are also suggested to take a photo with the placard. If you have ever done, just remember to send us links for your articles or your photos. Otherwise, we will be unable to add votes for you. Your understanding will be deeply appreciated !
Merry Christmas, everybody ! We do wish all of you had a great time!
The New Year has been around the corner. Our cosplay contest in January will be definitely launched at January 1, 2012!
Theme at this time is Bleach cosplay. So, 16 Bleach costumes have been picked out as prizes for winners! Besides, each participant will get 10% of coupon code which can be used when you purchase in our store. See prize costumes here:
Summary Letting You Know Everything about this Contest:
2. Everybody can join in. Just make sure you had ever done Bleach cosplay, because your Bleach cosplay photos will be needed while applying for joining in the contest.
3. After receiving your application form, we will make an article for each participant at our blog. And that blog is definitely the place where people can vote for you, via Like on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.
4. Participants, who get the highest polls, will be winners. You can obtain extra votes if being willing to take a photo with the placard we make for popularizing the contest. Also, you can post some articles about the contest on your social networks or personal blogs you have, letting more people know our contest. Extra 10 votes will be given to your photo and extra 1 vote will be given to each article you post. But since some participants may not have these sites and we do want to make the contest fair to everybody, extra 15 votes will be given to each participant at most. And we will check the articles you post. If the article was published on a newly registered site, it won’t be effective. And different articles on the same site will be given only 1 vote.
5. The number of winners is decided by YOU!!! There will be 1 winner if less than 10 people join in the contest. We will add 1 winner number once every 10 more people join in. That is to say, there will be 2 winners if 11-20 people join in, 3 winners if 21-30 people join in, etc.
1. Download this application form (Word format, Excel format, PDF format). After filling it in, send it to miccostume[@]gmail.com (remove the “” while sending your email), with the title of “contest application + your name”.
2. We will reply to you within 1 working day, sending you the link where the article we made for you can be seen. Yes, people can vote for you now, via like on Facebook, Twitter and Google listed above the article. Polls you get here will be added up when the result is announced.
3. To help you know the current situation of the contest timely, we will update this article at each Friday, listing top 10 participants who take over the lead at present. Detailed polls they have gotten will also be clarified there.
4. Application form will be accepted from 1 to 20 of January. But since participants come from different countries, we will conduct each step according to time at our place. Thanks for your understanding .
5. How many people will win out is decided by you. One winner will be added once every ten more people join in the contest. They will be announced at the morning of 21th Jan. We will email each of you about the result. Anytime and any problem, just keep in touch with us.
6. Each winner can choose his/her really desirable Bleach costume listed in the prize costume zone. We will sponsor you, no matter where you live.
Believe it or not, it won’t be difficult to win out in the contest. And never had we considered making the contest too complicated. All we look forward to is exactly more cooperation with all of you . So, to win out in the contest, here are some methods:
1. The more early you join, the more likely you will win out. Since we will make an article for you within 1 working day after receiving your application form, you tend to get more polls if getting your article published more early.
2. Mobilize your friends to vote for you. The voting system is open to everybody, once you have a Facebook, Twitter or Google account. So, the more people you can ask to vote for you, the more likely you will win out. But certainly, many cosplay devotees will be willing to vote for you as long as your cosplay pictures seem great! We have ever made an article about tips to win the contest, click here to see details.
3. Get Bonus from us. As the organizer, we won’t vote for any participant. But we do offer extra votes for all contestants. As long as you can take a photo with this placard carried, we will add extra 10 votes for you. We show you an example here:
Or, it’s easy to post an article on your Facebook, Twitter, Deviantart, Cosplay.com or any other social network. Once your article is related to the contest and it’s better to cover a hyperlink to the contest in the article, we will give you extra 1 vote. This kind of votes can be accumulated. But 5 votes will be given to each of you at most. This aims to make the contest fair because some participants don’t have many sites at all.
Here Are All Participants for This Bleach Cosplay Contest:
Check the Current Situation of the Contest Here:
Q: How should I do if I can’t download your application form?
A: just send us these required information about you: name, gender, nationality, Facebook, Twitter, Deviantart, Flickr, Youtube, any other personal blog, your most satisfactory Bleach cosplay photos (no more than 5 please), your self-introduction and the interview with you. Except sending us your photos, you are expected to make a simple description for them. It’s better to cover the name for the anime and the cartoon character in the description. You will be invited to introduce yourself and make an interview here. The self-introduction and interview will be published at our blog, as an independent article for you. This makes sense on each participant. Later, anybody will be able to vote for you via this article too. So, here are the questions for interviews:
1. How did you know our contest? And how much have you known about Miccostumes.com?
2. Is Bleach cosplay your favorite theme? Which character from Bleach do you most like? Is the costume for this character covered here or in our store?
3. What’s your first cosplay? How do you think about it? Is there any photo shared with us?
4. Is there any cosplay plan recently? Or which cosplay convention are you interested in taking part in?
5. How long will you continue to do cosplay? Or do you think you will do it all the time? What does cosplay mean to you? Is there any element rather attractive for you?
6. We will be interested to know the most memorable moment you got during cosplay.
7. It’s believed our cosplay fans will be grateful if you can share us with your experience in this performance art. What’s the most important aspect for a cosplay beginner?
8. Do your family members support you? Do you often talk about your cosplay works with them? Do they also love what you’ve done?
Q: Why haven’t I received the confirmation email from you?
A: after sending the email, make sure to check whether your email has been sent successfully. Our email address is miccostume[@]gmail.com. Each participant will receive an email from us.
Q: How can people vote for me?
A: as above words imply, we will post an article at our blog, introducing each of you. After the article is published, we will email you the link. Anybody can vote for you there, via Facebook, Twitter and Google + listed below the article.
Q: Can I get some extra votes by other ways?
A: Yes, you can. We do feel grateful for participants who are willing to help us prompt this contest or our site at any site. So, just make full use of social resources you and your friends have. As long as you can post an article on any site, with one or several hyperlinks included, you will get extra 1 vote. These votes can be accumulated. But 5 votes at most can be given to your articles. And different articles on the same site will be given with only 1 vote.
Q: How can I let you know I have done something to get extra votes?
A: After posting an article anywhere or making a video, just send us the link, also to miccostume[@]gmail.com. You are suggested to use the same email address to contact us, avoiding any possible mistake. After checking the link, we will add votes for you.
Q: Why aren’t extra votes shown at the article page for me?
A: Yes, these extra votes won’t be shown at the blog post page we made for you. They will be recorded and added before the winners are announced at 21st. Of sure, everybody will know how many votes they have gotten, because we will reply to you after receiving links for articles posted by you. Any problem, you can contact us that time.
Q: Who will be the judge? And how can I know the current situation of the contest?
A: yes, anybody in the world will be the judge! Participants, obtaining the highest votes will be winners. So, votes you get at Facebook, Twitter and Google + will be added up finally. To make you informed of the latest situation of the contest, we will post an article per week, listing three participants who rowing over at present at our blog. Just attention.
Q: Are those 10 costumes listed above are all for winners? Can I choose another one in your store?
A: We are sorry to tell you that you can only choose your prize among these 10 costumes we picked out. But different themes will be held in future months. So, you may be interested in keeping updated with our sponsor contests later.
Q: Do you also sponsor the wig together with the relevant costume?
A: Sorry, we just offer the costume. If you also want the wig or shoes for the cartoon character, you can order it at our site.
Q: Do I need to place an order at your site while choosing my prize costume?
A: No, you don’t have to. We will contact two winners once the result is announced. Just keep in touch with us there.
Q: Can I join in your contest time and again?
A: It will be a big pleasure for us since you are willing to join in. But we do hope winners can give more chances to others. So, except winners, everybody can join anytime once you want.
Note: If you are a newbie for cosplay contest, just check the “How to Win the Cosplay Sponsor Contest” PPT below:
Check out our Hetalia Fanart Contest!