Name: Aiden Teacup/Male/British
Comments from the cosplayer:
I’m Aiden, androgynous male and 19-year-old cosplayer from England; I’ve been cosplaying since I was 12 and have far too many Kuroshitsuji cosplays! I make all my cosplays and props myself, including wig styling. ChoirBoy!Grell was my first Kuroshitsuji cosplay which I did back in 2009 and is probably still my favourite, because I love replicating Grell’s flamboyant nature. My Halloween!Ciel (the orange outfit) is an original design; my favourite aspect to it is the wings at the back. Alice!Ciel was a cosplay I made on impulse on afternoon, mostly because I love Alice in Wonderland and making bloomers. The Photos shown here have been taken by Shrew Reynolds and Lorna Dicken.
This post is submitted by Aiden Teacup, entered in the Black Butler Cosplay Contest hosted by Miccostumes.com.
Winners and Prizes of the Contest:
One winner will be chosen out from every 15 contestants.
- First Prize: any costume from our Black Butler costume catalog
- Second Prize: any wig from our Black Butler wig catalog
- Third Prize: $20 Cash Coupon
- Winners after third will all get $15 Cash Coupons
The voting process:
- You can vote for the cosplayer by Facebook likes and Google Pluses. Each Facebook like or Google Plus will be counted as one score.
- In addition, the organizer Miccostumes.com acts as another judge. We will govern some votes and vote for the top 20 contestants. I.e., the best entry (in our opinion) will get additional 20 scores, the second will get 19, third 18, and so on.
Read this post for more details about the rules and how to join.