Character: Sebastian Michaelis
Comments from the cosplayer:
My name is Ranie, I live in Florida and I cosplay Sebastian Michaelis. All of these photo’s were taken at different times, one being at my home and the other two at a Space Coast convention. I decided to cosplay Sebastian because I really liked the character and enjoyed his quirky yet serious attitude. After cosplaying him for this long I believe he is probably the strangest and funniest characters out of the entire show.
My friend and I have gotten many compliments on our cosplays, though not to toot my own horn, i haven’t seen another Sebastian cosplayer like myself. Not in the outfit, or the makeup, or the wig, or the personality, but the shoes. I am only 5’4, and to counteract my friend who is 5’6 and who also wears an inch or two heels, I must don a 6 inch heel to even match her height. So, every convention, I am walking around in these 6 inch “hooker heels” all day, possibly for multiple days. I figured out that if you wear thick socks, you don’t get blisters.
This post is submitted by Ranie, entered in the Black Butler Cosplay Contest hosted by Miccostumes.com.
Winners and Prizes of the Contest:
One winner will be chosen out from every 15 contestants.
- First Prize: any costume from our Black Butler costume catalog
- Second Prize: any wig from our Black Butler wig catalog
- Third Prize: $20 Cash Coupon
- Winners after third will all get $15 Cash Coupons
The voting process:
- You can vote for the cosplayer by Facebook likes and Google Pluses. Each Facebook like or Google Plus will be counted as one score.
- In addition, the organizer Miccostumes.com acts as another judge. We will govern some votes and vote for the top 20 contestants. I.e., the best entry (in our opinion) will get additional 20 scores, the second will get 19, third 18, and so on.
Read this post for more details about the rules and how to join.