- END OF THE YEAR COSPLAY CONTEST
- Cosplay Makeup Essentials
- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
Author Archives: Kevin
By Kevin | Published: June 4, 2012
By Kevin | Published: May 23, 2012
What is CosplayCrossing? Like Bookcrossing, we define CosplayCrossing as “We offer free costume & wig to a cosplayer in a certain area for his/her photo shooting, anime convention, or something like that. And then, the cosplayer passes on the costume/wig to another cosplayer, and so on.” First Edition of CosplayCrossing in US Miccostumes.com will provide [...]
By Kevin | Published: May 15, 2012
Are you a Dragon Ball devotee? Have you ever done a Dragon Ball cosplay? If you do, don’t be hesitate to join in our Dragon Ball Cosplay Photo Contest to share your fabulous cosplay photo with the world. More excitingly, while communicating with the Dragon Ball cosplay Community, you will get a chance to win [...]
By Kevin | Published: May 9, 2012
The new edition of contest in May is launched today. The theme is storytelling – share your first cosplay story. If you still remember how excited you were when the first time you COSPLAY, if you still miss the feeling at that time, please don’t be hesitant to join in our Contest and share your [...]
By Kevin | Published: May 2, 2012
Dear contestants, thanks for joining our Maid Lolita Photo Contest. The Contest ended yesterday and the voting time ended at 12:00 April 30th. We’ve received a lot of complaints saying that some of the participants gained votes by an improper way. We looked in it, and found that many votes of some paticipants were from [...]