- How to Make a Madoka Crossbow Prop
- Animazement 2015 Con Report
- My Basic Cosplay Wardrobe Essentials
- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
Author Archives: Steve Crandall
By Steve Crandall | Published: December 1, 2011
2011 was a great year for Anime Cons in the Midwest. We attended two here in Ohio, ColossalCon 2011 and MatsuriCon 2011. Both were a lot of fun and we saw some awesome Cosplay. As great as the con visits were for us this year, something else happened that was even more awesome. My daughter [...]