- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
- 5 Ways To Find Cosplay Ideas
Author Archives: mehdia
By mehdia | Published: February 21, 2012
Sometimes you want to make bows that you don’t have to tie every time you wear a costume. Or you need them to be attached permanently, so I’ve come up with a way to make them and now will share that with you. Step 1: Decide what size you want the bow to be. The [...]
By mehdia | Published: February 12, 2012
Well, it’s been a while since I posted anything on here, and now I come bearing a new tutorial! This one will be for Li Sayoran from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle in what has been called the Dragon Knights. I have been working on this as a commission and when I started making the holster, I [...]
By mehdia | Published: November 17, 2011
One day I received a PM on cosplay.com from a fellow cosplayer asking how I made my scarf for Lavi. I told him to let me make a quick tutorial and I would explain it as best I could. Well, I don’t have the text anymore, so I have to re-write it here, but I [...]
By mehdia | Published: November 12, 2011
A little over a year ago I was asked about how I did Madam Red’s pleats, so I created a quick, six picture tutorial with explanations. Now I will share it here. If there are any questions, feel free to contact me and I will clarify or get more info to you. Step 1: The [...]
By mehdia | Published: November 11, 2011
Over the last number of years, I’ve been asked about how I made my best friend’s Sakura costume. We made the costume for her back in 2006 when Shippuden was first starting in the manga and had to figure out a number of things. The main thing was the zipper and skirt. And I’ve created [...]