- May 2015 New Arrivals Annoucement
- Can’t Get Enough of Cosplay? Do It Every Day!
- Working on your last minute cosplays before the con is it worth it?
- What to Bring to a Anime Convention
- Why People Don’t Like Your Cosplay?
- My Big Wow Comic Fest 2015
- Our New Blog Author-Chaos Fox
- Cosplay Ideas- Phantom Thieves! (and their companions)
- Miccostumes Weekly Summary 27-30th.April 2015
- 5 Ways To Find Cosplay Ideas
Author Archives: Dan
By Dan | Published: July 2, 2012
Fullmetal Alchemist (FMA for short) is a great series and one my wife really enjoys as well. Like all Japanese anime, it has a lesson to be learned. In this one however, it is an extremely hard lesson with some extreme consequences. Welcome to the world where alchemy is a reality. However there are some [...]
By Dan | Published: March 6, 2012
As you can tell by the title, we are going to talk about Pokémon this time.One of 2 of the favorite things my son likes in reference to gaming. To give you a bit of history, in 1996 this game called Pokémon was created by Satoshi Tajiri for some company called Nintendo. Anyone ever heard [...]
By Dan | Published: February 16, 2012
From Ninja, to Pirates to Sailor Moon, where is our adventure of to next. What the heck does he mean by the title? Miku is not a Singer in a box, what craziness is this. Well, I decided to find the roots of one of the most famous non-living Singers in the world. Little did [...]
By Dan | Published: February 3, 2012
Gave you a little hint last month on my Pirate’s blog on what we will be reviewing today. If you couldn’t figure it out, we will be talking about Sailor Moon. Not really one of the shows I watched regularly as it was more for girls. I did however catch it as it came on [...]
By Dan | Published: January 16, 2012
We had a bunch of fun with the Ninjas the last time we posted. We are now on to the PIRATES! Avast Ye Maties and climb aboard for a water filled adventure. We are of course going to talk about the sensation known as One Piece. Everything in this series is over the top. The [...]